Deep Fried Taco Dumplings with Avocado Dip Recipe
Try this deep fried, mini-taco like dumpling filled with juicy minced beef . Served with creamy, mashed avocado dip. These dumplings are also perfect when served with tomato salsa and cream cheese.
Yields: 30 Dumplings
Ingredients for making Deep Fried Taco Dumplings with Avocado Dip Recipe
- vegetable oil 2 cups and 2 tablespoons minced beef
- 1 sachet of store bought taco seasoning
- 1 pack of dumpling wrappers about 30-40 pieces 1 avocado
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- For dipping (optional): Tomato Salsa Cream cheese
Method of Preparation:
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm some vegetable for sautéing the meat. When the oil is hot enough, brown the meat for 3-4 minutes, add the taco seasoning and add a quarter cup of water. Simmer the mixture for 3-4 minutes more.
- To assemble, place 1 heaping teaspoon of the filling into the center of each wrap. Brush the edge with water then fold, pinch the edges to seal.
- Make the dip by mashing the avocados together with the lemon juice.
- Pan fry the dumpling by pouring ¼ inch deep of vegetable oil into the pan. Cook each side for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels then serve with the avocado dip and tomato salsa or cheese.